It’s the biggest event in martial arts history, as ONE Championship commemorates its 100th blockbuster show on 13 October with ONE: CENTURY in Tokyo, Japan. It will be a full day of non-stop action, with two stacked cards being hosted on the same day. Featuring a record seven World Title bouts and 28 martial arts World Champions, fans will get to see the very best martial artists on the planet showcase their skills in massive contests.

ONE Championship Century
Saturday 10.12.2019
Venue: Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo, Japan

ONE: CENTURY PART I and PART II

United States

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: B/R Live on Saturday, 12 October at 8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)/5pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).

ONE: CENTURY PART I main card: TNT or B/R Live on Saturday, 12 October at 11pm EST/8pm PST.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: B/R Live at 4:00am EST/1:00am PST on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: B/R Live at 6:30am EST/3:30am PST.

Japan

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: AbemaTV at 9:00am Japan Standard Time (JST) on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART I main card: AbemaTV at 12:00pm JST.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: AbemaTV at 5:00pm JST on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: AbemaTV at 7:30pm JST. Also, TV Tokyo will cut-in to the live broadcast at 9:54pm JST.

The preliminary fights are being broadcast live on the official Facebook page and Twitter account of ONE Championship.

Indonesia

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: Vidio.com at 7:00am Western Indonesian Time (WIB) on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART I main card: Vidio.com at 10:00am WIB. Also, the event airs on SCTV at 10:30pm WIB later in the day.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: Vidio.com and MAXStream at 3:00pm WIB on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: Vidio.com or MAXStream 5:30pm WIB.

Also, both events will be streamed live in its entirety on ONE’s Indonesia Facebook page.

Malaysia

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: Astro Arena at 8:00am Malaysia Time (MYT) on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART I main card: Astro Arena at 11:00am MYT.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: Astro Super Sports 2 at 4:00pm MYT on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: Astro Super Sports 2 at 6:60pm MYT, but RTM TV2 will cut-in to the live broadcast at 7:30pm MYT.

Myanmar

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: Skynet Sports 3 at 6:30am Myanmar Time (MMT) on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART I main card: MNTV at 9:30am MMT.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: Skynet Sports 3 at 2:30pm MMT on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: MRTV Entertainment at 5:00pm MMT.

Philippines

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: ONE’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube at 8:00am Philippine Standard Time (PHT) on Sunday, 13 October, but TV5 will cut-in to the live broadcast at 10:30am PHT.

ONE: CENTURY PART I main card: Cignal TV at 11:00am PHT.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: ONE’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube at 4:00pm PHT on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: ABS-CBN S+A or Cignal TV at 6:30pm PHT.

TV5 will show the special delay live at 9:30pm PHT.

Singapore

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: Toggle at 8:00am Singapore Standard Time (SGT) on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART I main card: Toggle at 11:00am SGT.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: Toggle at 4:00pm SGT on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: Toggle at 6:30pm SGT.

Thailand

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: 7:00am Indochina Time (ICT) on ONE’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube on Sunday, 13 October. Stay there for the main card.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and AIS PLAY at 3:00pm ICT on Sunday, 13 October.

Thairath TV32 will show the live action from 4:20pm ICT to 6:00pm ICT, and will have a delayed showing at 10:15pm ICT.

Vietnam

ONE: CENTURY PART I preliminary card: 7:00am ICT on ONE’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube on Sunday, 13 October. Stay there for the main card.

ONE: CENTURY PART II preliminary card: ONE’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube at 3:00pm ICT on Sunday, 13 October.

ONE: CENTURY PART II main card: HTV The Thao at 5:30pm ICT.

Other Regions Around The World

View both ONE: CENTURY PART I and PART II live on FITE in the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, and Turkey (check FITE for start times in your respective country).